Music has value…and we are here to tell the story with you!
We believe that solutions to our own business challenges lies not in other’s hands but ours. Let us reveal these solutions that need the right attention and the right support. Have you identified a unique ‘gap’ in the market? Does your music business have the solutions to the challenges that the music business faces?
The Association of Independent Recording Companies (AIRCO) together with Showbiz Entertainment Africa (SEAfrica) would like to put your business on the entertainment business spotlight. We are offering you the opportunity to share the stage with AIRCO leadership at SEAfrica the premium event for the African entertainment world, taking place on the 26 – 27 September 2018 at Joburg Theatre.
By presenting at the SEAfrica stage you stand to:
- Expose your offering and business to potential funders or partners
- Network with key entertainment industry leaders
- Mix with a wide range of influencers
- Market your business services to a wider industry
- Enjoy all the services offered at SEAfrica
How to enter
If you have pioneered a ground-breaking music business service, tool or business model and you would like to take up this unique opportunity, follow these simple instructions:
- Send a one-page motivation of your innovation or business model to email@example.com. Subject line for your email should read – Presenting at SEAfrica. Include in your write up; full contact details, company history and location
- Join the ED Ticket Club here
- Should your submission be successful you will be contacted
The Closing date is 31 August 2018. Late submissions will not be considered.
Note: Your application will not be considered without joining the ED Ticket club