What is the ED Ticket Club?
The Entertainment Development Ticket Club (ED Ticket Club) is a professional community that gives you unique opportunities to grow your business. Powered by SAICA ED (a division of one of the leading accountancy institutes in the world – SAICA), it is the first preferred partner programme for the entertainment industry.
This tailored program was established to transform, uplift and develop Exempted Micro – Enterprises (EME’s) and Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSE’s) in the entertainment space. Corporates who are looking for services within the entertainment industry use this club to source black owned suppliers. This is a unique opportunity as it gives you the support needed to ensure that your business meets the requirements of inclusion into corporate customers’ preferred database and programmes.
When you join the ED Ticket Club, not only do you give your small business an improved chance with new clients, you will receive professional business guidance and financial mentorship by learning business skills, financial skills and leadership skills.
- Business mentorship – receive professional business training and guidance (as above)
- Expanded exposure – receive invitations to related industry talks and or similar workshops. Receive valuable educational industry information
- Marketing – there are various channels where ED Ticket Club markets your business on your behalf:
- Corporate customers across South Africa – we are actively selling the benefits of this programme to customers with entertainment programmes
- Get exposure to online tools used directly by ED Ticket Club and others
- Receive unique preferential packages or services presented by the entertainment industry platform, SEAfrica.
Does your business qualify?
The members of the club are:
- 51% or more black owned entertainment industry related businesses: i.e.
- Entertainment houses (Dance, Music & other Performing Arts)
- Recording Companies (Representing/Managing Musicians)
- Talent Agencies/Management Companies
- Production companies (Audio Visual, Sound, Staging, Video, New Media and Multimedia Companies)
- Event Organisers
- Businesses with an annual turnover of less than R 10 Million (Exempted Micro Enterprises)
- South African owned businesses
Can you afford to miss out? (SEAfrica opening special)
Avoid a membership fee and join the club at no cost by booking your 2018 SEAfrica conference ticket and enjoy the following:
- Connecting Industry and Big Business – The ED Ticket Club conference session at SEAfrica brought to you in partnership with SAICA ED
- Access to all other conference sessions on both days of SEAfrica