2015 SEAexpo #Talent2Business rules
Rules were last amended: 29th June 2015
- These rules apply to the 2015 SEAexpo #Talent2Business presentation competition’
- Competitions are run by: C-Major productions, with registration number: 2005/175855/23
- Please contact us on +2711 794 8453 (weekdays during office hours 08h30 – 17h00) if you do not understand any part of these rules or if you have any questions about these rules or the competition. By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read and agree to be legally bound to these rules.
- C-Major Productions has the right to end this competition at any time. If this happens, C-Major Productions will publish a notice on the SEAexpo website, Facebook page and Twitter
- C-Major Productions reserves the right to change these rules of the competition at any given time. If this happens, such changes will be published on the SEAexpo website, Facebook page and Twitter. For convenience only, the date on which these rules were last amended is shown above. It is your responsibility to check the website for amendments to these rules.
- Where ever time has been referred to in these rules, it refers to GMT +2
- When does the competition start and end?
- The competition starts at 08h00am on 06th July 2015 and ends at 16h00 on 14th August 2015 (“closing date”). This is the competition period. C-Major Productions reserves the right to extend the duration of the competition, subject to these terms and conditions.
- Who may not enter the competition?
- The following organisations may not take part in this competition even if they qualify to enter. They will forfeit (give up) any benefits to them:
- Organisations whereby one or more of its owners/shareholders/directors are related to C-Major Productions employees.
- Organisations which are owned/co-owned by C-Major Productions employees.
- Organisations which are suppliers to C-Major productions for the 2015 SEAexpo.
- Organisations which do not operate in the entertainment industries.
- How to enter?
Visit the SEAexpo Facebook page to read how to enter the competition.
The winner of the ‘2015 SEAexpo #Talent2Business competition’ will win the following:
- A once in a life time opportunity to present in front of a conference audience and a panel of experts on the specified expo dates.
- How will winners be notified?
- Winners of the 2015 SEAexpo #Talent2Business competition will be notified telephonically and by email. If C-Major Productions is unable to contact the winner or if the winner is unable to take-up the opportunity, the same will be given to the runners-up organisation.
- Winners will also be published on any communication platform that the organisers see fit.
- Terms and conditions
- Above the age of 18.
- The winner will be notified by telephone on or before 18th August 2015. The judges’ decision is final.
- We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize; a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet the organisation’s or, if applicable, your, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory and free from defects, safe or reliable.
- Need to be available for a briefing session on a date to be announced by the SEAexpo team.
- Need to be available on the SEAexpo2015 dates 04th and 05th of September 2015 for the duration of the conference.
- Need to provide own transport for the briefing and conference presentation day.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.